Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ramblings from last night's presidential debate

Things I'd rather be doing right now instead of watching this last presidential debate:
 
1.  File my nails razor sharp then pick my nose.

 
2.  Get into a head-butting contest with a genetically modified creature whose head is really a butt.

 
3.  Skinny dip in a mini pool full of half-starved piranha.

 
4.  Create a "five-step plan" that allows me to selectively go deaf, or dead, when Romney speaks.


5.  Burn every red tie in my wardrobe.


6.  Build a stage so that my cats can have their own debate.


7.  Work on my Romney smirk in a shattered mirror.


8.  Play pong with my feet...while blindfolded...against a dolphin.


9.  Lovingly hug a cactus...then high-five Edward Scissorhands.  


10.  Watch Gigli.


For another awesome point of view, check AJ's post!  Link below.

http://frodofrog.blogspot.com/2012/10/debate-what-debate.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment