Jim Simmerman's 21 Little Projects Activity

[In my Creative Writing 2 class, I had students do the Jim Simmerman's 21 Little Projects activity in class.  As they were writing, I decided to jump in and write with them.  Here's what I came up with.]

folded
an avalanche of angles
numb to the glue
smelling of shimmering shivers
Betty Davis in blue
unwrapped
blaring over a speaker
¿Sak pase?
Mailed under the table
"Because he did"
Sloppy brick of acceptance
laying a disjointed foundation
Betty Davis in blue overalls
"Vitico no oye"
"You're going to get lost in that mess again."
squelchy pen mark
ergo: all barks are just ripples
"N'ap boule"
the paper reclines and naps
lulled by its lupine ways

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prequel to Prisoner Review

The Dog Ate My Homework

Anatomy of Regret (2013 Revision)