Things I'd rather be doing right now instead of watching this last presidential debate:
1. File my nails razor sharp then pick my nose.
2. Get into a head-butting contest with a genetically modified creature whose head is really a butt.
3. Skinny dip in a mini pool full of half-starved piranha.
4. Create a "five-step plan" that allows me to selectively go deaf, or dead, when Romney speaks.
5. Burn every red tie in my wardrobe.
6. Build a stage so that my cats can have their own debate.
7. Work on my Romney smirk in a shattered mirror.
8. Play pong with my feet...while blindfolded...against a dolphin.
9. Lovingly hug a cactus...then high-five Edward Scissorhands.
10. Watch Gigli.
For another awesome point of view, check AJ's post! Link below.